The Riddells Creek Fire Brigade welcomed some fresh faces to its management team this week after changes to the make-up of the team took effect last Friday.
The CFA requires all fire brigades to elect their team of Officers and Managers on a two-yearly basis. Our strong team of volunteers who will lead the brigade for the next two years will comprise:
· Captain: Tom Morley
· 1st Lieutenant: Michael Hemingway
· 2nd Lieutenant: Nick Tschuck
· 3rd Lieutenant: Jo Thompson
· 4th Lieutenant: Chris McColley
· Secretary: Gill Metz
· Treasurer: Ruary Bucknall
· Community Safety Manager: Dean Anderson
· Training Manager: Steve Taylor
· Equipment Manager: Marcus Bootle
· Catering & Support Manager: Louise Hemingway
· FEM Officer: Don Clark
We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate and welcome Lieutenant Nick Tschuck, Lieutenant Jo Thompson, Lieutenant Chris McColley and Training Manager Steve Taylor to the management team.
We also thank and acknowledge the efforts of former Lieutenant Mark White, Communications Officer Rob Sanderson, Secretary Dawn Ciechomski and Captain Dave Thompson for the many hours they selflessly devoted to the brigade by performing these roles.